SEA, S.. & SUN: KITESURF ACTION!

  • kitesurfkaravan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2002
      EVENT DESCRIPTION:

      Cabarete is one of the best and most exciting kitesurfing
      destinations in the world. We take you there during the PKRA Grand
      Prix. Now in its 3rd year as a world-class kitesurf event site, this
      small, laid-back Caribbean village is also an ideal tropical paradise
      for vacation.

      Conditions make this K2 Event ideally suited for all levels of
      kitesurfers. In June, expect winds ranging from 15 to 27 knots, side-
      onshore, with flat warm waters (~ 26oC / 78oF). This is definitely a
      fantastic place to learn kitesurfing - many pro riders live and train
      there too.

      Come discover for yourself why Cabarete is the ultimate kitesurf
      paradise - K2 has arranged for you a unique package with special
      hotel, manufacturer and media partnerships.

      For all info on the program, check:
      http://www.kitesurfkaravan.com/cabarete.htm

      cheers all!
      The K2 Team