Re: HELP!!!! NEW AIRBLAST 2002....BUY OR NOT!?!?!?!?!?!?!

  • peter_frank_dk
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2002
      We are flying with the 2002 Airblasts - and can only say:
      They are way more responsive than the 2001's !
      The response, and because they are faster - means you can jump high
      without even being fully planing. Thats really cool.
      And they are without mylar, as most kites today.

      The wind range and upper wind limit is really superior (as the 2001's
      were...).
      The bottom end is not as low as some of the lower AR kites (North or
      RRD f.ex), for the same kite size in m2.
      Other brands can fly parked in less wind - but lack the huge Wipika
      depower range.

      Thats the differences, in short.

      :-) Peter Frank