Relaunching an inflatable

  • vytaspass
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2002
      Could someone please explain how to do this? Do I swim toward the
      kite and grab the lines for only one side to hopefully get it to fly
      to the edge fo the window to launch? 35 degree waters in Chicago and
      I don't want to get hypothermia in the water far from shore from not
      getting the kite up. All help appreciated! TIA