RE: [ksurf] Re: How Good is the WARRIOR

  • Kitepower
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 4, 2002
      At least the Warrior has a releasable trim loop as standard that actually
      works though!
      When will the sled kite manufacturers get on the program??????

      Cya and
      Goodwinds
      Steve McCormack
      http://www.kitepower.com.au
      mailto:sydney@...
      Open 7 days
      126 Beach St, Coogee, Sydney, Australia 2034
      Phone +61293157894