Monster four Line kite users

  • Michal Zaluski
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2002
      I was on a 2002 15.5 Cabrinha Black Tip kite yesterday in winds 8 to 15 MPH
      in the ocean side. The bar that I used was 23 inches with a Lou W. Pulley
      system, however I had an additional pulley above it where I ran my chicken
      loop up and then down to the bar. This way I was able to ride with the
      chicken loop and the pulley system also. The set-up worked so good my giant
      kite flew so fast it felt like flying a small kite. I highly recommend this
      set-up to all big kite users. On another note I dropped my kite three times
      and was able to relaunch it almost instantly, and for a big kite that was
      awesome.