North Rhino 16m

  • siloth siloth
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2002
      Just got hold of a 16 m Nrth /... have not taken it
      out yet... would love to hear some feed back about
      these kites.. are they easy to depower... have only
      ever used 7-12 metere range kites... thanks in advance

      siloth

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • siloth siloth
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2002
        Thanks steve, i can honestly say that you know your
        stuff.. as i always get a reply from you.. thanks.

        I am in the process of changing my bar setup before i
        take in out.. i was looking to use on of mels
        designs.. i have attached her design

        any thouughts

        thanks steve

      • throb_list
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2002
          --- In kitesurf@y..., siloth siloth <silothindustries@y...> wrote:
          > Thanks steve, i can honestly say that you know your
          > stuff.. as i always get a reply from you.. thanks.
          >
          > I am in the process of changing my bar setup before i
          > take in out.. i was looking to use on of mels
          > designs.. i have attached her design
          >
          > any thouughts
          >
          > thanks steve

          Mel = HER!!!!

          Ok that was the best flame on this board by far!!!!!

          Keep it up!!!

          Listen Mel may be gay but he is not a her, at least not yet!
        • Kitepower

            * Just got hold of a 16 m Nrth /... have not taken it
            * out yet... would love to hear some feed back about
            * these kites.. are they easy to depower... have only
            * ever used 7-12 metere range kites... thanks in advance
            *
            * siloth
            *
            * Do You Yahoo!?
            * Yahoo! Tax Center - online filing with TurboTax
            * http://taxes.yahoo.com/
            *
            * <<<to unsubscribe send a message to kitesurf-unsubscribe@egroups.com>>>
            *