RE: [ksurf] Sick Video

  • Kitepower
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2002
      Just had a look, it is pretty good Julian, the both feet out move is very
      smooth you have obviously been practicing since I saw you ride at the Nats!!
      :-)
      Great photography, some of the cleanest footage I have seen on the net.
      Now you will have to get another one done on your new gear, which of the
      E-Boards new models are you using at present?

      Cya and
      Goodwinds
      Steve McCormack
      http://www.kitepower.com.au
      mailto:sydney@...
      126 Beach St, Coogee, NSW, Australia 2034
      Open 7 Days 9.30 - 5.30
      Also at 386 Latrobe Terrace Geelong Vic
      * Great camera work by DT at www.kite-boarder.com
      *