Naish 12 Aero vs North 12 Rhino

  • tgaunce
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2002
      Anyone done this comparison?
      Anyone like to share their thoughts on these two kites?
      Thanks
    • tgaunce
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2002
        Thanks for the response.
        I'm specifically interested in Aero vs Rhino.
        Flying AR5's now but I'll be replacing my 11.5 sometime
        between now and the fall.
        I've heard lots of great things about the Rhino's ... just wondering
        how the Aero's compare.
      • windysite.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4, 2002
          imho,

          Aero has more depowering range than the Rhino, slightly less upwards lift,
          slightly less low end power, slightly better water relaunchability, as good
          stability and better bar, but slightly lower performances overall.

          You can't go wrong with any of these.

          As I said, imho.

          Comment are welcome.

          Andoni

          > De: "tgaunce" <tgaunce@...>
          > Responder a: kitesurf@yahoogroups.com
          > Fecha: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 18:55:52 -0000
          > Para: kitesurf@yahoogroups.com
          > Asunto: [ksurf] Re: Naish 12 Aero vs North 12 Rhino
          >
          > Thanks for the response.
          > I'm specifically interested in Aero vs Rhino.
          > Flying AR5's now but I'll be replacing my 11.5 sometime
          > between now and the fall.
          > I've heard lots of great things about the Rhino's ... just wondering
          > how the Aero's compare.

        • Kitepower
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 5, 2002
            I think the North has very similar wind range to the Aero, you just need to
            lengthen the stock Rhino trim line (webbing) to get more range from it.

            Cya and
            Goodwinds
            Steve McCormack
            http://www.kitepower.com.au
            mailto:sydney@...
            126 Beach St, Coogee, NSW, Australia 2034
            Open 7 Days 9.30 - 5.30
            Also at 386 Latrobe Terrace Geelong Vic
            *
            * You can't go wrong with any of these.
            *
            * As I said, imho.
            *
            * Comment are welcome.
            *
            * Andoni
            *
            * > De: "tgaunce" <tgaunce@...>
            * > Responder a: kitesurf@yahoogroups.com
            * > Fecha: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 18:55:52 -0000
            * > Para: kitesurf@yahoogroups.com
            * > Asunto: [ksurf] Re: Naish 12 Aero vs North 12 Rhino
            * >
            * > Thanks for the response.
            * > I'm specifically interested in Aero vs Rhino.
            * > Flying AR5's now but I'll be replacing my 11.5 sometime
            * > between now and the fall.
            * > I've heard lots of great things about the Rhino's ... just wondering
            * > how the Aero's compare.
            * >
            * >
            * >
            * > <<<to unsubscribe send a message to kitesurf-unsubscribe@egroups.com>>>
            * >
            * > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Kitepower

              * I built my own trim line and I get plenty of depower.
              *
              * > mailto:sydney@k...
              * > 126 Beach St, Coogee, NSW, Australia 2034
              * > Open 7 Days 9.30 - 5.30
              * > Also at 386 Latrobe Terrace Geelong Vic
              * > mailto:geelong@k...
              * >
              * > * Subject: Re: [ksurf] Re: Naish 12 Aero vs North 12 Rhino
              * > *
              * > *
              * > * imho,
              * > *
              * > * > De: "tgaunce" <tgaunce@n...>
              * > * > Responder a: kitesurf@y...
              * > * > Fecha: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 18:55:52 -0000
              * > * > Para: kitesurf@y...
              * > * > Asunto: [ksurf] Re: Naish 12 Aero vs North 12 Rhino
              * > * >
              * > * > Thanks for the response.
              * > * > I'm specifically interested in Aero vs Rhino.
              * > * > Flying AR5's now but I'll be replacing my 11.5 sometime
              * > * > between now and the fall.
              * > * > I've heard lots of great things about the Rhino's ... just
              * wondering
              * > * > how the Aero's compare.
              * > * >
              * > * >
              * > * >
              * > * > <<<to unsubscribe send a message to kitesurf-unsubscribe@e...>>>
              * > * >
              * > * > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
              * > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
              * > >
              * > >
              * >