Wipika 2001/2002 Quiver For Sale

  • Peter Traykovski
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 7:54 AM
      For Sale: in us dollars. I am located in Mass. USA on Cape Cod, but can ship

      Airblast 6.3 500$
      Used about 15 times. In good shape. comes with reverse launch bridles
      and unused stock 20m lines. Can supply bar if needed. White w/ black LE

      Airblast 8.4 650$
      Late 2001 version with 7 struts, Outermost on wingtips, Used about 10
      times. Comes with reverse launch bridles and unused stock 20m lines.
      Can supply bar if needed. Black with White LE

      Airblast 10.0 700$
      Early 2002 Version version with 7 struts. , Used about 18 times. Good
      shape. Kite only. Comes with reverse launch bridles. Blue, Silver, White
      and Black.

      Airblast 11.8 550$
      Early 2001 Version with 7 struts outermost away from wing tips.Used
      about 25 times Some minor tears on canaopy, not LE, all have been
      repaired with insignia tape on both sides and have been stable since
      repair. Otherwise good shape, not worn out. Can provide pictures if
      needed. Comes with q-power reverse launch bridles and unused stock 20m
      lines. I also will supply a repaired spare LE bladder with this kite.
      Can supply bar if needed. Blue and White

      --
      Peter