Tending kite

  • PNey
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      Can you guys clear my mind?
      I�ve changed my 6.3 and 8.4 airblast to 2002 model.
      For my surprise, with the same bar (and same line set), the 6.3 tends and dives to the right side while the 8.4 tends and dives to the left side.
      Both of them have reactive bridle installed and the setup is symetrically ok.
      First, I thought it could be a difference in the bladders pressure, but it happens every time I ride them. It�s been uncomfortable to ride them.
      Any idea of what must be happening?
      Have you guys heard something like that?
      Thnx in advance.
      PNey - p.ney@...
      Rio de Janeiro - Brasil