Questions about 6.3 Airblast (if you know)

  • jeff_quick
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
      Does anyone know if the 2001 version 2 model supports the battens on
      the wing tips? Or is it the 2002 models only?

      The original 2001s battens were shifted up, causing that 'horrible
      pucker effect under load...'

      (I also don't recommend telling your boss he has this problem!)

      Jeffro
    • peter_frank_dk
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
        It is only the late 2002 models.

        And it is not necessary on most sizes - because the struts are thick
        and stiff.

        But those with thin outer struts will benefit a lot (like the 2001
        version 1, 5 strut - horrible !)

        :-) Peter