Looking to buy 6.3 Airblast

  • jeff_quick
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1 9:46 AM
      Hi All,

      I am looking for a new or used 6.3 Airblast (must be the modified
      version with the battens on the wingtips, 2001 or 2002 is fine.)

      If you know of or have one for sale, please let me know. I would
      love to purchase one.

      Jeffro
    • igsmith
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1 9:58 AM
        I was just "notified" by ebay that there is one for sale there.

        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1817743180

        Good luck.

        I have to say that I have sold two kites on ebay and have been very
        happy with the amount I rec'd for the kites. The last kite I sold
        have almost 500 page views (certainly a bunch from the same people, I
        am sure). But compared to swap meets or other areas (iwindsurf.com,
        etc.) it seems to work VERY well.

        --- In kitesurf@y..., "jeff_quick" <jquick1@h...> wrote:
        > Hi All,
        >
        > I am looking for a new or used 6.3 Airblast (must be the modified
        > version with the battens on the wingtips, 2001 or 2002 is fine.)
        >
        > If you know of or have one for sale, please let me know. I would
        > love to purchase one.
        >
        > Jeffro
      • jeff_quick
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1 10:05 AM
          wow! Thanks for the info

          Jeffro

          --- In kitesurf@y..., "igsmith" <igsmith@y...> wrote:
          > I was just "notified" by ebay that there is one for sale there.
          >
          > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1817743180
          >
          > Good luck.
          >
          > I have to say that I have sold two kites on ebay and have been very
          > happy with the amount I rec'd for the kites. The last kite I sold
          > have almost 500 page views (certainly a bunch from the same people,
          > am sure). But compared to swap meets or other areas (iwindsurf.com,
          > etc.) it seems to work VERY well.
          >

          > --- In kitesurf@y..., "jeff_quick" <jquick1@h...> wrote:
          > > Hi All,
          > >
          > > I am looking for a new or used 6.3 Airblast (must be the modified
          > > version with the battens on the wingtips, 2001 or 2002 is fine.)
          > >
          > > If you know of or have one for sale, please let me know. I would
          > > love to purchase one.
          > >
          > > Jeffro
        • kitesicko
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2 6:00 PM
            Hey Jeffro,

            I have a 6.3 Airblast 2002 model for sale with bar and lines for
            $1400 it is brand new and has been used maybe 3 or 4 times. If you
            are interested, please email me at deejay@...

            Cheers mate,

            Darren