Re: [ksurf] Re: Flag beach Fuerteventura

  • Brian Wilson
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2002
      Hi Steve

      Exactly the stuff I wanted to hear and confirms most of what I have gleaned
      to date.
      Am sure Marina at Kitexcite put you up to the report! :-)
      Would be interested to hear your comments on Cabarete locals, accommodation,
      food, costs, etc. On my visit to Coralejjo/Flag beach last July I found all
      these aspects first class, how would you compare them?

      Many thanks

      Brian

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2002
        Hey Brian, I claim complete innocence on Steve's report about
        Cabarete! Really, Cabarete can get crowded, no doubt. But usually
        just for a few days, then it thins out. Or the better riders go
        upwind, downwind, etc. to have more space. Again, in late
        February/Early March, two magazines were here shooting a video and
        testing equipment which added to the people factor. FYI, Stefan and
        I are doing a road trip next week to scout out more places for
        tours. I'll also take a couple of digital pictures today to show you
        what it's like in the water here:-)

        marina

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • flygirl93402