Re: Warrior

  • fmernukin_2000
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1 7:00 AM
      Thanks Gregg for all your advice and input. I look forward to
      playing around with the thing in a warm, lightwind day. I have a
      9.3 and a 12 Warrior - do they fly about the same or will I notice
      any differences in the different sizes. From what I have read, the
      bigger the kite, the longer the lines are?