Re: wedged ARC

  • arcsrule
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2002
      > Hi Phil. Did you add the leach line on the 1120 between the
      Peter
      > Lynn insignia pannels or all the way along the trailing edge of the
      > kite?
      Yes. Not difficult at all. Just sewed it to the triling edge trim.

      Be careful when backing the kite

      No kidding! Flys down fast!

      Lots of chicken loop length.
      I'm using about 6" longer than my reaching ability.

      Appropriatly long brake
      > extensions.
      My center is on a rollercleat so i can adjust as needed. So far i
      seem to kneed only two adjustment positions. One for extremely light
      air and one for wind. I haven't tried a lot of wind yet!

      Have fun! Traig, MonkeyAir kitesurfing. Thanks Traig, i am !
    • kiteboard2000
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2002
        The question is still unanswered: does your leech line extend from
        tip-to-tip, or just between the grey cells?

        Mel