Re: Replacement kites

  • loco4viento
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2002
      Hey Peter,

      I'm an ARC guy who won't kill you for saying what you said...

      My van isn't the road performer that a Porsche is, but its
      advantages make it a great vehicle for me.

      My job isn't necessarily the hottest job for everybody, but it has
      been a great fit for me.

      My ARCs might not be the hottest performing kites out there in
      some ways, but the advantages you mention make them pretty
      excellent for me.

      Like you are always suggesting...there are LOTS of great
      products out there, each having their strong and weak points
      relative to the rest. Get something that suits your style, needs,
      wants, budget, or even your favorite color scheme and RIDE IT.

      Have fun,

      John

      --- In kitesurf@y..., "peter_frank_dk" <pf@4...> wrote:

      > Then we have the ARC, which is a combo of foils and
      inflatables.
      > This one could be worth considering, if you want a very easy to
      fly,
      > autozenith, stable, simple to maintain, no luffing, no punctures,
      > fast inflated, and easy starting/landing type of kite.
      > The performance is (I know ARC flyers will kill me for saying
      this..)
      > slightly lower than inflatables - but if this small difference does
      > not mean anything , then you get all the advantages mentioned
      above.