New video add on www.kitesurfz.t2u.com

  • kitesurfz
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2002
      The video of the Stance Mag add on www.kitesurfz.t2u.com
      30 minutes, in French and English... Very Good Moves !!

      Support www.kitesurfz.t2u.com Team -> click on the advert banner !

      KitesurfZ Team need your help !
      If you have Kitesurf Video Tape
      and if you can record it in divX or mpg, contact us :
      kitesurfz@...
    • KITE:LIFE
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2002
        Thanx for the video always appriciated...
        I'm looking for a DVD movie named KITE-HIGH does anyone have it???
        (have some movies to trade with if U like :-)

        Another suggestion; if someone like to trade kite movies go to
        http://www.winmx.com/ download the program and run it...
        Just make sure the file is named kite something...

        Then trade away!!!

        Pan

        Team Kitepower.
        www.kitepower.se <http://www.kitepower.se>
        pan@... <mailto:pan@...>

        30 minutes, in French and English... Very Good Moves !!

        Support www.kitesurfz.t2u.com Team -> click on the advert banner !

        KitesurfZ Team need your help !
        If you have Kitesurf Video Tape
        and if you can record it in divX or mpg, contact us :
        kitesurfz@...

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • dutchkitesurfer
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2002
          It's a shame that no5 DivX only gives music and not the film.
          Hope they'll fix it!

          --- In kitesurf@y..., "kitesurfz" <kitesurfz@t...> wrote:
          > The video of the Stance Mag add on www.kitesurfz.t2u.com
          > 30 minutes, in French and English... Very Good Moves !!
          >
          > Support www.kitesurfz.t2u.com Team -> click on the advert
          banner !

          > KitesurfZ Team need your help !
          > If you have Kitesurf Video Tape
          > and if you can record it in divX or mpg, contact us :
          > kitesurfz@t...
        • kitesurfz
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1, 2002
            --- In kitesurf@y..., "dutchkitesurfer" <shoekstra@z...> wrote:
            > It's a shame that no5 DivX only gives music and not the film.
            > Hope they'll fix it!
            record it in divX or mpg, contact us :

            The videos is in DivX 4 (for *.avi format)... try to download un run
            DivX 4.12 Codec :
            http://www.kitesurfz.t2u.com/video/codecs/DivX412Codec.exe
            Or try to download the WMV files and run them with Windows Media
            Player 7.1 or later

            THanks for your reply

            KitesurfZ Team
          • kitesurfz
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 2, 2002
              > > It's a shame that no5 DivX only gives music and not the film.
              > > Hope they'll fix it!
              > record it in divX or mpg, contact us :
              >
              > The videos is in DivX 4 (for *.avi format)... try to download un
              run
              > DivX 4.12 Codec :
              > http://www.kitesurfz.t2u.com/video/codecs/DivX412Codec.exe
              > Or try to download the WMV files and run them with Windows Media
              > Player 7.1 or later

              OK thanks for your report... I unterstood that you have DivX version
              5 ... LOL... I fix the problem of this movie..
              It's OK in 30 minutes...

              KitesurfZ TEAM