Re: [ksurf] Fwd: FREE KITES National Kite Month One Month Away

  • LA2WNDSRF@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 10:42 AM
      National Kite Month starts April 1, and we want to give you some
      things to celebrate with. How about some free kites
      FOR KITING EVENTS?!?!
      Remember, when we say "event" we're not talking
      about just big kite festivals.
      Our friends at Jackite are offering free Jackite birds
      with poles to every NKM event organizer.
      All you have to do is register an event at
      www.nationalkitemonth.org -- we'd appreciate at least
      two weeks lead time, please! -- and Jackite will send
      you four birds and poles to fly at your event.

      They'll also send you a fifth bird and pole that
      you can raffle or auction. That's $200 worth of free kites,
      just for helping us reach our goal of 400+ events.

      We're also printing up full-color posters to send to
      organizers, so you can advertise your event in your
      community. Get your event registered, anD
      we'll send some to you.

      Remember, when we say "event" we're not talking
      about just big kite festivals.

      Almost anything that increases public participation
      in kiteflying counts, including:

      fun flies
      art displays
      sewing workshops
      ***kite shop open houses ***
      indoor flies
      fighter and rok battles
      ***kitesurfing and buggying get-togethers ***
      ***learn-to-fly lessons ****
      educational presentations
      ***kite club flies ***
      or whatever!

      Make your plans soon for events between April 1 and May 5,

      get it registered at www.nationalkitemonth.org,
      and wait for your free goodies to arrive.

      Phil Broder, NKM Coordinator
    • Kitepower
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1 2:37 PM
        Those Jack kite bird kites are amazing, when I first put one on a pole
        opposite my shop, it attracted all these crows and seagulls, trying to swoop
        it and bird talk to it I guess, very funny to watch!

        Cya and
        Goodwinds
        Steve McCormack
        http://www.kitepower.com.au
        mailto:sydney@...
        126 Beach St, Coogee, NSW, Australia 2034
        Open 7 Days 9.30 - 5.30
        Also at 386 Latrobe Terrace Geelong Vic
        *
[...]
        * <<<to unsubscribe send a message to kitesurf-unsubscribe@egroups.com>>>