slingshot stealth

  • mabster2002
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2002
      HI there.
      im wondering what your experiences are of the slignshot stealth.
      I've been offered the 7.7 at a very good price and would like to use
      it for buggying boarding etc
      can it be used on handles
      performance etc
      thanx
      michael
    • windsnob
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2002
        As I recall, the stealths has some performance issues.
        It might do ok on the land then again do your research on this one
        unless the guy is literally giving it to you.

        jp