Re: [ksurf] ARC 1510(2nd hand.COM)

  • kitesurfbali
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2002
      Hello,
      I have one for sale also from NZ, light blue/yellow used 6 times
      at 1200 A$ kite only.
      The kite will be at Hold the line shop in Perth with my friend Neil,
      if you want to see it or I can also send you picture
      Bye Jankie
      jankie(at)indosat.net.id

      I wrote my e-mail like this or it will not show up just put @ instead
      of (at)