TURKEY - AUGUST

  • eurobroom
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
      Any suggestion for kite-surfing in August in turkey? Please send me
      location and wind conditions during that time if you know it.

      Thank you!

      Marco
    • wardschermer
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2002
        Very nice kitesurfing in the Bay of Ilica close to Cesme and the
        well known Alacati surf area.(where kitesurfing is not allowed.) On
        shore winds in an 5 kilometres wide bay with sand beach and beautiful
        water. You will sure meet the local kitesurfers !!!
        Superb wind 90 percent of your days in august there. Ward from the
        Netherlands.
        The beach is right in front of the local Sheraton Hotel.