FW: [ksurf] 16 Rhino + What????

  • windysite.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 1, 2002
      Dear Steve,

      I am afraid you have misunderstood my words, or more probably I have not
      expressed myself correctly.

      Opinions coming from people involved in the industry (as I am) are most of
      the times more accurate, true and valid than those coming from some other
      users who may had not the time to test all the gear you and me (among many
      others) do. Of course most of the reviews from final users are valid at 100%
      in many cases, too.

      Plus, honest reviews and honest opinions are really valuable for final users
      and in long term they thank and support to those who have followed the right
      path. And even if retailers do recommend a given brand they will not throw
      crap on other brands.

      That's what I have stated in this forum.

      I completely agree with your comments.

      please excuse me for my maybe a too vehement expression and my poor English.

      Cheers,

      Andoni

      p.s. I will try again, then:

      "the F One 15.1 will give you a 10-22 knots wind range. 18.1 and 12.1 will
      give you a 7-17 + 14-30 knots wind range.
      I know it may be hard to believe these kites have such a wide range, but it
      is true. Please do not think that because I do sell them I am praising
      beyond the limit."

      Any better?

      > De: "Kitepower" <kitepower@...>
      > Responder a: kitesurf@yahoogroups.com
      > Fecha: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 09:33:08 +1100
      > Para: <kitesurf@yahoogroups.com>
      > Asunto: RE: [ksurf] 16 Rhino + What????
      >
      > G'day Andoni
      >
      > I just want to comment on your statement about gear reviews from people who
      > are involved in the industry.
      > Some of us are in this business because we love it passionately, it would be
      > pretty stupid to tell everyone to buy brand X, when we know it is a crap
      > product, it would be hard to stay in business, don't you think?
      > Some of us actually kiteboard and use the products we sell, why are our
      > opinions any less valid, than private/amateur individuals opinions?
      > There are a lot of people who post here (a real lot) who do have some form
      > of commercial interest too!
      > In my experience nothing much ever happens on this planet until someone
      > sells something to someone.
      >
      > Cya and
      > Goodwinds
      > Steve McCormack
      > http://www.kitepower.com.au
      > mailto:sydney@...
      > 126 Beach St, Coogee, NSW, Australia 2034
      > Open 7 Days 9.30 - 5.30
      > Also at 386 Latrobe Terrace Geelong Vic

    • Kitepower

[...]
        * > De: "Kitepower" <kitepower@...>
        * > Responder a: kitesurf@yahoogroups.com
        * > Fecha: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 09:33:08 +1100
        * > Para: <kitesurf@yahoogroups.com>
        * > Asunto: RE: [ksurf] 16 Rhino + What????
        * >
        * > G'day Andoni
        * >
[...]
        * > *
        * > *
        * > * Macca,
        * > *
        * > * the F One 15.1 will give you a 10-22 knots wind range.
        * > *
        * > * 18.1 and 12.1 will give you a 7-17 + 14-30 knots wind range. These are
        * > * realistic ranges, no bullshit, no commercially biased opinion.
        * > *
        * > * Cheers,
        * > *
        * > * Andoni
        * > *
        * > * > De: "macca_12002" <guy.mcclements@...>
        * > * > Responder a: kitesurf@yahoogroups.com
        * > * > Fecha: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:29:26 -0000
        * > * > Para: kitesurf@yahoogroups.com
        * > * > Asunto: [ksurf] 16 Rhino + What????
        * > * >
        * > * > Hi
        * > * > Thanks for info steve, what would complement the 16 Rhino, 8.4
        * > * > Airblast or 9.3 Rhino???or 9.4 lift??Mach 1 ??
        * > * >
        * > * > I want a range of about 8-20 knts, would the 16 Rhino cover the
        * > * > 8knts+ or is a BIGGER kite required ??
        * > * >
        * > * > Cheers Macca
        * > * >
        * > * >
        * > * > Support your local kitesurf association !
        * > * >
        * > * >
        * > * > <<<to unsubscribe send a message to
        * kitesurf-unsubscribe@egroups.com>>>
        * > * >
        * > * > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        * > * http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        * > * >
        * > * >
        * > *
        * > *
        * > * Support your local kitesurf association !
        * > *
        * > *
        * > * <<<to unsubscribe send a message to
        * kitesurf-unsubscribe@egroups.com>>>
        * > *
        * > * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        > *
        > *

      • Kitepower
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 1, 2002
          G'day Anthony
          I think you are just trolling me, but I won't let this one go without a
          comment mate.
          The name of my stores is KITEPOWER, not TOYSHOPS or TOYPOWER.
          They are KITE shops that sell a few crazy toys, because of their locations.
          We stock and sell the biggest range of kites in Australia, we are the
          Exclusive national distributors for several world renowned kite brands, they
          selected us to be their representative in this country, because we are very
          good at servicing, distributing and selling KITES, not toys!
          You are entitled to your opinion, but I do not believe I use the internet
          connection in our shops to "personally attack individuals in cyberspace"!

          Nearly every manufacturer I know of in Oz is or has copied one of
          Undergrounds awesome designs, and you are right I do not support talentless
          board makers rip off someone else's hard work, if you knew Adrian Roper the
          owner of Underground, you would not say this shit to him.
          Cya and
          Goodwinds
          Steve McCormack
          http://www.kitepower.com.au
          mailto:sydney@...
          Open 7 days
          126 Beach St, Coogee, Sydney, Australia 2034
          Phone +61293157894

          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 2, 2002
            If you listened to Triple J in the mornings you'd know that troll
            gods are incredibly influential and responsible for a lot of
            unexplained things
            :)
            Tabitha
            ps Anyone who doesn't live in Australia and listen to JJJ, this post
            may not make a lot of sense, sorry.

            --- In kitesurf@y..., "throb_list" <captain1@i...> wrote:
            > --- In kitesurf@y..., Steve wrote:
            > > Some of us are in this business because we love it passionately,
            >
            > Aaah but not Steve... actually Steve is not in the business for
            financial gain at all... you see he is a undercover investigator for
            underground and his shop is a front to weed out the inferior copies!!

            > Also his shop is not a shop.... it is a toy store with a internet
            connection which the little Troll uses to personally attack
            individuals in cyberspace!!!!
          • aerialdave
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 2, 2002
              I listen to Triple J sometimes.

              Trolls are to be feared greatly!!!
              They can wreak havoc!!
              have respect,OR ELSE!!!!

              --- In kitesurf@y..., "tabitha12mile" <tabitha12mile@y...> wrote:
              > If you listened to Triple J in the mornings you'd know that troll
              > gods are incredibly influential and responsible for a lot of
              > unexplained things
              > :)
              > Tabitha
              > ps Anyone who doesn't live in Australia and listen to JJJ, this
              post
              > may not make a lot of sense, sorry.
              >
              > --- In kitesurf@y..., "throb_list" <captain1@i...> wrote:
              > > --- In kitesurf@y..., Steve wrote:
              > > > Some of us are in this business because we love it
              passionately,

              > > Aaah but not Steve... actually Steve is not in the business for
              > financial gain at all... you see he is a undercover investigator
              for
              > underground and his shop is a front to weed out the inferior
              copies!!

              > > Also his shop is not a shop.... it is a toy store with a internet
              > connection which the little Troll uses to personally attack
              > individuals in cyberspace!!!!
            • throb_list
              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 3, 2002
                > G'day Anthony
                > I think you are just trolling me, but I won't let this one go without a
                > comment mate.

                Coll comment away dude!!!

                > The name of my stores is KITEPOWER, not TOYSHOPS or TOYPOWER.
                > They are KITE shops that sell a few crazy toys, because of their locations.
                > We stock and sell the biggest range of kites in Australia, we are the
                > Exclusive national distributors for several world renowned kite brands, they
                > selected us to be their representative in this country, because we are very
                > good at servicing, distributing and selling KITES, not toys!

                Butwhat about the woopie putty.. you did not mention the whoopee putty!!!! It is by far your best product - I play with mine regularly - the whoopee putty that is!!!!

                > You are entitled to your opinion, but I do not believe I use the internet
                > connection in our shops to "personally attack individuals in cyberspace"!

                Course not... it is also a most invaluable source of unlimited free porn!!!

                > Nearly every manufacturer I know of in Oz is or has copied one of
                > Undergrounds awesome designs, and you are right I do not support talentless
                > board makers rip off someone else's hard work, if you knew Adrian Roper the
                > owner of Underground, you would not say this shit to him.

                Ahhh Adrian... so would he be behind the terrible Hybird defacing incident at Kurnell not so long ago??? You though tI had forgotten... I never forget!!!

                On a serious note Steve yes I was trolling and you took my bait hook line and sinker!!!! Now to just reel in, rebait and cast away for the next victim!!

                Later

                Anthony