ARC 1510

  • arcsrule
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2002
      Did the 1510 make it in yet? Anyone seen one. What color are they?
    • andres_santacruz
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2002
        My friend has one, there are a few pics of it in the photos section,
        in Mexico. It has a lot of power.

        Andres

        --- In kitesurf@y..., "arcsrule" <knowneed2@h...> wrote:
        > Did the 1510 make it in yet? Anyone seen one. What color are
        they?
      • Kitepower
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 28, 2002
          I have one for sale, NZ made Orange/magenta (purplish colour), brand new,
          complete for $1590.00
          Cya and
          Goodwinds
          Steve McCormack
          http://www.kitepower.com.au
          mailto:sydney@...
          Open 7 days
          126 Beach St, Coogee, Sydney, Australia 2034
          Phone +61293157894

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1 8:49 AM
            Hello,
            I have one for sale also from NZ, light blue/yellow used 6 times
            at 1200 A$ kite only.
            The kite will be at Hold the line shop in Perth with my friend Neil,
            if you want to see it or I can also send you picture
            Bye Jankie
            jankie(at)indosat.net.id

            I wrote my e-mail like this or it will not show up just put @ instead
            of (at)