RE: [ksurf] Heel Ramp Padz...

  • Kitepower
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2002
      Hi Ron

      The pads are awesome, especially on the DT and LT, where I find they really
      help stop heel spray.
      The help locate your foot in the strap better and give you a bit more
      leverage when edging. $110 per pair, they are self stick, but they did not
      stay down so I pulled them up and contact glued them.

      Cya and
      Goodwinds
      Steve McCormack
      http://www.kitepower.com.au
      mailto:sydney@...
      Open 7 days
      126 Beach St, Coogee, Sydney, Australia 2034
      Phone +61293157894