New Pics at Australian Kiteboarding School Website

  • kitesicko
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2002
      G'Day Peeps,

      I have added a few new images to the website, the new images are from
      a session at Kurnell just days ago on the 12.2 Airush in 15 knots of
      wind. These images can be found on the first line of pics on Gallery
      Page 1 and some images of Augusta in W.A. can be found on the
      following line of pics on the same page. The pics at Augusta were in
      minimum 25 knots of wind.

      Check 'em out. You won't believe how good Augusta is.

      While you are there you should check out the 2nd Hand page because
      there are so many kites and boards there now that you have to see it
      to believe it.

      Happy browsing,

      Darren Marshall
      http://www.australiankiteboardingschool.com