[ksurf] R: Which is a better kite for me

  • Optikites
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 1999
      I think you should be better of with a Concept air 4.8 sqm. And with the
      kite you will get the handles too (they are with the kite). 4.8 concept air
      is a very powerfull kite that can be used from 14 to 25 knots, very fast and
      easy to relaunch. And it fits right in the middle size of the kites you have
      already.
      Roberto