[ksurf] Re: R: R: C-Quad tangles

  • Optikites
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 1999
      That's wierd too, it happens often on foils, but I meant a bridle-line
      that's got tangled in a simple knot on the top of the bridles or of the
      control lines themself. This can happen sometimes expecially if the foil
      rolls about in the water a few times. For this chance I wrote something
      about sleeving the end of the control line without knots (see past
      messages).
      Roberto