[ksurf] Which is a better kite for me

  • ja35@gte.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 1999
      What do you guys think. If I have a Blade 7.2, and a Skytiger Hi40,
      which Nash kite would be better for all around performence, the Nash
      5.0 or the 7.0 Which one would be best considering the kites I already
      have. I orderd a 5.0 but I still have till monday to change it to a
      7.0. I weigh 160lbs and use a Jimmy Lewis kiteboard 6'11" by 16 3/4" I
      also use a wakeboard @ 144cm. Please let me know which do you think
      would be best and why. Also does anyone know where I can order new
      handles for my Blade 7.2, they cut the line attachments because the
      holes in the handles are to sharp. I heard Concept Air has some nice
      floating, light handles. Any other ideas?