[ksurf] Re: R: C-Quad tangles

  • PeaceSurf@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 1999

      <<but half of the kite goes in the air
      and the other half stays in>>

      That happened to me 2 days ago with my WAVE 6.0 because I didn't wait for the
      kite to get up high enough before spinning it around (2 lines, leading edge
      touch down!) and one tip got twisted kinda weird in the briddle (first time
      that's happened to me.)
      I still got it back up by pulling real hard on the loose side and then freed
      the
      tip by pumping the whole thing a few times.
      I've been dropping my kite about once every 3-4 sessions and found that with
      more than 8 knots it's pretty easy to get it flying again even when it looks
      bad...all in a matter of a few seconds.

      Still, I have to say that I'm not looking forward to my first relaunch
      attempt after a wave drills my foil.......

      Rony