[ksurf] R: C-Quad tangles

  • Optikites
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5 6:47 AM
      I don't think there is a simple way to prevent tangles in a C-Quad. The kite
      should be designed again. This is the way C-Quads are and you have to coope
      with this problem. But same happens sometimes to foils, if there is a knot
      in the bridling where other bridles-lines can get tangled. The foil fells on
      the water and you wait to relaunch it, but half of the kite goes in the air
      and the other half stays in. It hapened to me more than once. Those are the
      problems you will find flying kites and since time nobody solved them
      completely. Solution seams far luckly it doesn't happen often.
      Roberto