[ksurf] Re: Operation Kitesurf

  • Frank Kubin
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 1999
      Yes, it's the first I've heard of it. Any other info, please pass it on.

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 1999
        Operation Kitesurf is being arranged by Club Mistral, Windsurf Magazine and Sportif International to offer those at all levels the opportunity to partake in this ultimate alternative of planing sports.

        Six days of professional instruction based in Tarifa and it includes:

        Twin shared accommodation
        Halfboard Basis
        Return flight London Gatwick/Malaga
        Car rental (four share)
        Equipment
        7 Days instruction and seminars with qualified instructors
        Dates: 15 October to 22 October
        Coast: £599 pounds per person. Windsurfers can pay £75 extra to use that kit.

        Sportif can be contacted on +44 (0)1273 844919.

        There will be places for 16 people in all.

        Sounds like a good opportunity to have a holiday with like minded kitesurfers to practice and party!

        Can't wait to get there!

        Martin