[ksurf] Re: Operation Kitesurf

  • Michael Kassal
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 1999
      Where can we find more info on this?

      -Mike.
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Friday, September 03, 1999 6:59 AM
      Subject: [ksurf] Operation Kitesurf

      Anyone on the list going to Tarifa (Spain) in October for Operation Kitesurf
      with Sportif?

      I booked today and can't wait!

      Martin

    • Frank Kubin
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 1999
        Yes, it's the first I've heard of it. Any other info, please pass it on.

        Anyone on the list going to Tarifa (Spain) in October for Operation Kitesurf

        with Sportif?

        I booked today and can't wait!

        Martin

        _____

        _____

        <http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/625/timestamp=936368450> Onvia.com.
        Work. Wisely.
      • Martin Rothwell
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 1999
          Operation Kitesurf is being arranged by Club Mistral, Windsurf Magazine and Sportif International to offer those at all levels the opportunity to partake in this ultimate alternative of planing sports.

          Six days of professional instruction based in Tarifa and it includes:

          Twin shared accommodation
          Halfboard Basis
          Return flight London Gatwick/Malaga
          Car rental (four share)
          Equipment
          7 Days instruction and seminars with qualified instructors
          Dates: 15 October to 22 October
          Coast: £599 pounds per person. Windsurfers can pay £75 extra to use that kit.

          Sportif can be contacted on +44 (0)1273 844919.

          There will be places for 16 people in all.

          Sounds like a good opportunity to have a holiday with like minded kitesurfers to practice and party!

          Can't wait to get there!

          Martin