[ksurf] Re: board bag

  • Michael Kassal
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 1999
      Da Kine white surfboard 7'6" board bag fits snug around the 230 (which I have) with no room to spare.  About 60-70 US$$.

      -Mike.
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 7, 1999
        Hello ,

        the DaKine    Surf Pad Travel board bag "Thruster" model.
        For the 230, the 8' model is O.K

        Have nice wind.

        Michel Montminy
        http://www.conceptair.com
        201 bld Tadoussac
        Canton-Tremblay, Qc
        G7H 5A8

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 7, 1999
          Hi Michel,

          I've just tried to send you an e-mail 3 times but it keeps coming back as
          "undeliverable."
          Is something wrong with your address?

          Rony
        • Michel Montmigny
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 7, 1999
            Hummm... I am still receiving a lot of message, try again?

            Have nice breeze and fly safe

            Michel Montminy
            http://www.conceptair.com
            201 bld Tadoussac