[ksurf] moderators needed

  • srosso@bunge.com.br
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 1999
      I will be going offline for a while soon (hopefully will be able to get a
      lot more kitesurfing done) and would like to add some moderators/comanagers
      to the list so that the smooth running is maintained. It involves little
      work actually but it better if its done by somebody that acesses the
      internet with some frequency, in case problems arise.

      If you are interested send me an email - stefano.rosso@.... Some
      knowledge of internet is good and i would prefer if you are not strongly
      associated with any commercial kitesurf venture as this could lead to
      involuntary biases.

      Thanks
      Stefano

      PS 4 day weekend ahead with crappy wind forecasts...aargh !