[ksurf] Re: Blade Handles

  • pascal.vertanessian@fnca.credit-agricole
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 3, 1999
      > Just to send me a personnal Email about Handles.
      > We have all new handles specially designed for kitesurfers and
      nothing will break on those and they are lighter than everything on the
      market.
      > We use handles +30 and -30 degrees

      Hi Michel,
      What does "specially designed for kitesurfers" meens ?

      Thanks
      Pascal
    • fishersfort@ibm.net
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 3, 1999
        I have a one of his kites, the handles are plastic, they float, and are very
        nice.

        | > Just to send me a personnal Email about Handles.
        | > We have all new handles specially designed for kitesurfers and
        | nothing will break on those and they are lighter than everything on the
        | market.
        | > We use handles +30 and -30 degrees
        |
        | Hi Michel,
        | What does "specially designed for kitesurfers" meens ?
        |
        | Thanks
        | Pascal

      • Michel Montmigny
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 7, 1999
          Hello Pascal,

          "Specially" made for kitesurfing mean:

          That we do make our own handles for TRACTION kites since 1991 and since that time, a lot of change have been made.
          We do develop it from our experience and the pilots need.
          Now with kitesurfing, and due to the fact that we do promote the sport with handles we had to think and make handles that will give good service to the users.

          So they are brighters colours, they float, the rubber grip will not slip after a while, they are very confortable the rope from the handles are longers to make it easier and safer to use.

          Kitesurfing make the equipment efficiency very important and we are aware of it.

          Have nice breeze and fly safe

          Michel Montminy
          http://www.conceptair.com
          201 bld Tadoussac
          Canton-Tremblay, Qc
          G7H 5A8

          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 7, 1999

            I am happy that the regular one make you happy but ,
            The all very new  WAVE handles are a lot better for water purpose.

            Have nice breeze and fly safe

            Michel Montminy
            http://www.conceptair.com
            201 bld Tadoussac
            Canton-Tremblay, Qc
            G7H 5A8
            I have a one of his kites, the handles are plastic, they float, and are very
            nice.

            | > Just to send me a personnal Email about Handles.
            | > We have all new handles specially designed for kitesurfers and
            | nothing will break on those and they are lighter than everything on the
            | market.
            | > We use handles +30 and -30 degrees
            |
            | Hi Michel,
            | What does "specially designed for kitesurfers" meens ?
            |
            | Thanks
            | Pascal

          • John Adams
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 7, 1999
              Dear Michel,

              I am interested in buying your handles, I need the handles for my Blade 7.2  I use it for Kitesurfing. The handles that came with the Blade are no good because, the holes where the line attachments go through are to sharp, they cut the line attachments. I need handles that are big enough for the size of a kite like the Blade 7.2  Im also interested in getting replacement handles for my Skytiger Hi 40. Please let me know how I can buy these handles. I tried calling the toll free phone number, but nobody spoke english. Can we do the deal through credit card? Please let me know.

                                                                          Thank you,  John Adams      P.O. Box 1308
                                                                                                                  Pacific Palisades, Ca
                                                                                                                      90272

              > Just to send me a personnal Email about Handles.
              > We have all new handles specially designed for kitesurfers and
              nothing will break on those and they are lighter than everything on the
              market.
              > We use handles +30 and -30 degrees

              Hi Michel,
              What does "specially designed for kitesurfers" meens ?

              Thanks
              Pascal

              Real Guide - MP3 of the day
            • Michel Montmigny
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 7, 1999
                Hello John,

                thank you for your interest.

                Are you doing kitesurf with both sails?

                We have the WAVE handles(water) $59.00 Can
                and the land handles   $39.00

                No problems with VISA and I can send it very fast.

                Any others questions? dont hesitate.

                Michel Montminy
                http://www.conceptair.com
                201 bld Tadoussac
                Canton-Tremblay, Qc
                G7H 5A8

                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 7, 1999
                  Thank you to use our business email to respect conventions of this list.

                  Have nice breeze

                  Michel Montminy
                  http://www.conceptair.com
                  201 bld Tadoussac