[ksurf] Re: 4 line handles vs 4 line bar

  • David Raue
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 2, 1999
      I look forward to the day I can think about being 2 miles offshore with a
      water relaunchable kite. Fact is, my kite bag is a serious collection of
      non-relaunchable foils, and my abilities preclude getting that far out (for
      the time being). Doubtless the time will come for relaunchable kites, till
      then I'll keep the pulley where it is. Actually, the only times it has
      popped of is during the start, not underway.

      Dave