[ksurf] curved bar

  • srosso@bunge.com.br
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 1999
      Attached is a pic of the control bars I use. They are made with old
      windsurfer booms. Obviously there is room for improvement in the curvature
      and length that is used, but i am very happy with the way these are
      working.

      Of course it is better to put these pictures on the web (in the Egroups
      Kitesurf Vault for example)

      anyway, what kites have you used this with ?