WIPIKA CUSTOMER SERVICE ! WHAT SERVICE :(

  • wipirider
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2002
      Hi

      Well what can I saw guys but its been almost a month and a half
      trying to get hold of WIPIKA HQ . I think when Bruno left he took
      the PR/Client Service deparment with him. Or they been flooded with
      question about there lack of 2002 equipment in time 2002. We a MONTH
      into 2002 guys catch a wake up. What the hell is going on here. I
      mean I mailed the Product manager at WIPIKA HQ 3 weeks ago no reply.
      I mailed WIPIKA NORTH AMERCIA who very kindly (thanks guys)forwarded
      the mail to WIPIKA HQ 3 weeks ago no reply. I my self have been
      trying to mail them on info@... since last year
      DOESNT WORK I mean come on man dont any WIPIKA INSIDERS READ THIS
      FORUM ARE THEY ALL DEAD COULDNT THEY BE BOTHERED WITH CLIENT
      RELATIONS. I mean here us WIPIKA riders are buying AIRBLASTS 2002
      and HYDROS but we get bloody 2001 one bars and stuff shoved in the
      bag. Nobody knows when the Throttle bars are coming out they dont
      even put a note in the bag stating whats going on,sure we gona get
      the bars replaced BARGIN great no problem , but WHEN WHEN WHEN GIVE
      US ALL A BREAK AND GIVE US A DATE FIX YOUR BLOODY SITE POST SOME
      INFO IN THE NEWS SECTION IT HASNT BEEN THOUCHED IN ABOUT 6 MONTHS.

      Fek I'm pissed off!
    • Dreadlord 2
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2002
        I don't think Wipika HQ read the forum you know !!!

        Steffen
        >Hi
        >
        >Well what can I saw guys but its been almost a month and a half
        >trying to get hold of WIPIKA HQ . I think when Bruno left he took
        >the PR/Client Service deparment with him. Or they been flooded with
        >question about there lack of 2002 equipment in time 2002. We a MONTH
        >into 2002 guys catch a wake up. What the hell is going on here. I
        >mean I mailed the Product manager at WIPIKA HQ 3 weeks ago no reply.
        >I mailed WIPIKA NORTH AMERCIA who very kindly (thanks guys)forwarded
        >the mail to WIPIKA HQ 3 weeks ago no reply. I my self have been
        >trying to mail them on info@... since last year
        >DOESNT WORK I mean come on man dont any WIPIKA INSIDERS READ THIS
        >FORUM ARE THEY ALL DEAD COULDNT THEY BE BOTHERED WITH CLIENT
        >RELATIONS. I mean here us WIPIKA riders are buying AIRBLASTS 2002
        >and HYDROS but we get bloody 2001 one bars and stuff shoved in the
        >bag. Nobody knows when the Throttle bars are coming out they dont
        >even put a note in the bag stating whats going on,sure we gona get
        >the bars replaced BARGIN great no problem , but WHEN WHEN WHEN GIVE
        >US ALL A BREAK AND GIVE US A DATE FIX YOUR BLOODY SITE POST SOME
        >INFO IN THE NEWS SECTION IT HASNT BEEN THOUCHED IN ABOUT 6 MONTHS.
        >
        >Fek I'm pissed off!
        >

        >Support your local kitesurf association !

      • xtremebigair
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2002
          Steffen,
          Your are NOT alone..
          I am still waiting for my replacement Wipika Airblast which I returned
          2 times last year. Since October last year, they promised that I will
          have the replacement by December... As of now, I am still waiting...

          Go Xtreme,
          Kinsley Wong
          http://XtremeBigAir.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/