Kitesurfing in Belize?

  • alanbethaz
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2002
      I am going there in April. How's the wind? Is there a "best" place
      to launch? Any comments would be appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Alan
    • xtremebigair
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2002
        I went to AmberGris Cay/Belize in Christmas time of 1999. I
        kitesurfed there but the wind was not that strong at that time.
        The end of AmberGris Cay is good. In town is too much of boats
        traffic.

        Go Xtreme,
        Kinsley Wong
        http://XtremeBigAir.com