Re: COM underground etc etc etc (huh?)

  • KiteHIGH
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1 11:05 AM
      <<<> we have our shipments of underground boards on the way
      > we will have dinner trays,lunch trays, ....>

      Dan Sheridan
      > www.kitesnowboarding.net
      > Kites,Gear,Lessons and Info
      ......>>>

      You don't have Underground boards "on the way", nor are you a dealer (as
      with a lot of the other gear your claiming to have?). Please tell everyone
      when the shipment of UG boards are to arrive? It's not scheduled and never was.

      <<<<Naish, airrush, wipika---(ontario / quebec residents only ),RRD ,
      cabrina, North, Caution, sling shot,flysurfer, windtools stamos and
      boosters, walland air , ARCs, ocean rodeos,Dakine, Prolimit,F-
      one,hana crew, liquid force,NSI,litewave baords,underground
      boards,Epic boards and more >>>>>

      Come on, this is ridiculous and a lot of it untrue, soon you'll be selling
      space shuttle control sticks. Most manufacturers are very selective with
      who the sell too, let alone to an unproven store (good or bad). I know this
      from when KiteHIGH started out.

      100 Reride bars option? I know the crew at Airush who make them (I was
      getting Wipikas from then when Wipika was the only LEI kite on the market)
      and they don't even know you or anything about 100 bars, I asked them when
      ordering bars and kites today, I thought a big discount would be cool too
      you see although 100 bars is a huge purchase?

      Liquid force (I ordered kites today for my packages) will not have the
      reride style for a long time and they know nothing of a 100 bar order
      either. So where are these 100 reride bars for everyone cheap?

      Your posts do sound incredibly enticing to the reader not in the industry,
      but from someone in regular contact with the distributors (ordering gear
      etc), your posts are outright misleading and equate to hype and self
      promotion, with little substance.

      This is not a flame but a reality check, I wish you all the best in
      whatever you do and your business a success in the LONG term, not a flash
      in the pan hype for a few months.

      I simply ask we keep it real, IMAGINE how the groups would look if everyone
      promoted this way.

      Over and Out.

      Regards
      Andy Heaton

      www.KiteHIGH.com

      E: support@...
      P: 1 866 646 7835 (TOLL Free USA)
      P: +001 808 579 9849 (International)
      F: 1 520 563 2760

    • kitesnowboarder
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3 10:54 PM
        Andy
        I didn't say they where airrush bars
        i said they are like the rerides
        i do have 100 on the way
        trust me
        and i can get all that stuff andy
        i am freinds with other retailers that sell that stuff
        if anyone emails me for that stuff i can get it
        and if they want undergrounds they got em too
        do you think i would post that if i couldn't put out
        I don't slag you man, never did never will
        i give props to the good shops and then we share our gear
        thats the way it should be, one big happy family
        and yes, to you all
        i can get all of that stuff that Andy says i can't
        maybe i will start telling people you can't get the stuff you
        advertise
        you should have emailed me directly on that comment Andy
        very very poor judgement and unbusiness like to slag a COM ad from a
        fellow dealer on this group
        Later

        Dan Sheridan
        http://www.kitesnowboarding.net