RE: [ksurf] Rhino 16 + 9.3 72KG 8knots-9m/s-Windforce 3

  • Kitepower
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2002
      I would be more inclined to the Underground 1.49TT or the Litewave pitbull,
      as I am familiar with them.
      We do not get a lot of the boards you can get over there.
      The Underground 1.59 might be a better option as it will have decent bottom
      end range, but if you can/prefer to sail well powered the 1.49 will suit the
      conditions you speak about.

      Cya and
      Goodwinds
      Steve McCormack
      http://www.kitepower.com.au
      mailto:sydney@...
      126 Beach St, Coogee, NSW, Australia 2034
      Open 7 Days 9.30 - 5.30
      Also at 386 Latrobe Terrace Geelong Vic