Re: control bars: sorta COM

  • theflyingtinman
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1 7:48 AM
      --- In kitesurf@y..., "kitesnowboarder" > here is the question and i would like honest answers
      > how much would you pay for these bars
      > i will take evryones answers and average the amounts out and see if
      > it is worth it for me

      Dan,

      Appreciate what you're doing but the truth is I would never buy a ready made bar. I got a bar with my first kte and since then I've made my own and will continue to do so; it's real easy to pick up lengths of aluminum (broken hangglider down-tubes) and fittings for next to nothing. I know not everyone's a cheap-ass DIY freak but you said you want everyone's opinion to average out; 'fraid you'll have to put a zero on your list for me.

      Steve T.
    • dixon76710
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1 8:48 AM
        --- In kitesurf@y..., "kitesnowboarder" <kitesnowboarder@y...> wrote:
        > here is the question and i would like honest answers
        > how much would you pay for these bars
        > i will take evryones answers and average the amounts out and see if
        > it is worth it for me

        4 Bars, 3 Naish and 1 Flysurfer for one RE-ride MARK