our new sponsored rider and COM ( throwing props to my shop )

  • kitesnowboarder
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      well guys
      i have a sponsored rider now for my company
      it is Mike Lanoe
      he is on this group
      i have never seen someone ride a kitesnowboard as he does
      the guy friggin rips
      hopefully if the vermont snow rodeo conditions are right he can get
      up with the top dogs
      so he is pretty happy
      free gear, no questions, wouldn't you be happy?
      he will be helping me with most of the demos and will carry extra
      demo equipment for you guys when i am not around
      if you see me with the demo trailer or mike with the VW bus just ask
      for your free gear to try and you go it
      things have gone pretty rad in the last day
      i have a huge list of kitesnowboarding and kitesurfing stuff on my
      site
      i can also can other than the kites and gear than on my site
      the following for you customers that want it.

      Naish, airrush, wipika---(ontario / quebec residents only ),RRD ,
      cabrina, North, Caution, sling shot,flysurfer, windtools stamos and
      boosters, walland air , ARCs, ocean rodeos,Dakine, Prolimit,F-
      one,hana crew, liquid force,NSI,litewave baords,underground
      boards,Epic boards and more

      so what i am saying is i can get frigging every dam kite product in
      the world that is any good
      so if you need anything feel free to email me.
      don't ask me how i can get all these kites and gear, it is an ancient
      irish secret ( or good freinds with other shops... wait i just blew
      it.. dam!! )
      i will have crap loads of demo stuff for you guys living in the
      ontario/quebec/northern eastern states to try anytime you want as
      long as i have it in stock for demo
      i am here to kite and serve
      se ya guys, i am off, 1 foot of fresh powder in barrie, 20km winds
      and a untracked farmers field calling my name.
      off to do some frozen cow grinds and a video shoot
      Later

      Dan Sheridan
      www.kitesnowboarding.net
      Kites,Gear,Lessons and Info