RE: [ksurf] Sponsored Kites - was: Rhino 16 + 9.3 72KG 8knots-9m/s-Windforce 3

  • Kitepower
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2002
      I believe that was how Flash Austin got started, a real estate agent paid
      him to put the name of the agency on his skimboarding kite, the rest is
      history, actually is Flash history, we do not hear of him much
      anymore/lately?

      Cya and
      Goodwinds
      Steve McCormack
      http://www.kitepower.com.au
      mailto:sydney@...
      126 Beach St, Coogee, NSW, Australia 2034
      Open 7 Days 9.30 - 5.30
      Also at 386 Latrobe Terrace Geelong Vic