RE: [ksurf] Sponsored Kites - was: Rhino 16 + 9.3 72KG 8knots-9m/s-Windforce 3
- I believe that was how Flash Austin got started, a real estate agent paid
him to put the name of the agency on his skimboarding kite, the rest is
history, actually is Flash history, we do not hear of him much
126 Beach St, Coogee, NSW, Australia 2034
Open 7 Days 9.30 - 5.30
Also at 386 Latrobe Terrace Geelong Vic
* -----Original Message-----
* From: Andre Myburgh [mailto:andrem@...]
* Sent: Friday, 1 February 2002 6:18
* To: 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
* Subject: RE: [ksurf] Sponsored Kites - was: Rhino 16 + 9.3 72KG
* 8knots-9m/s-Windforce 3
* > Hate to say it but i got the 12 as well, also the 7 but I've
* > only had
* > enough wind to use it the once. \\
* So you have the 16, 12, 9.3 and 7.5. That adds up to around (8750 + 9600 +
* 9995 + 10900 = R40000) $3500 over here, or roughly 6 months worth of an
* average salary.
* Hoe de moer do I get more kites!!!. Appart from considering
* starting my own
* drug business, I've thought of approaching big companies: "If I put
* 'Kentucky Fried (Rubber) Chicken' on a big blimp and fly it over weekends,
* will you give me $1000?"
* Any (non-pro) riders tried this?
* Support your local kitesurf association !
* <<<to unsubscribe send a message to email@example.com>>>
* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/