Re: Stance questions (was: LW Pitbull Advice !!!!!!!!!)

  • theflyingtinman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2002
      --- In kitesurf@y..., "Bart van Oers" <b.j.vanoers@s...> wrote:
      > I use the F-One sandal bindings on my LWD 169. These
      > straps have the problem that when mounted at large
      > angles at the centre line holes the "pressure point"
      > seems to be a bit on the toe-side. This doesn't make
      > edging easier.
      > Any thoughts / solutions to prevent this besides
      > adding extra holes in the board?

      Not sure about the F-Ones but I have Gooch sandals
      (similar to F-one) on my 169. I also found I needed
      them closer to the heelside rail so I just mounted them
      using baseplate holes that aren't diametrically opposite.
      Since the Gooch plate has holes and not slots they didn't
      quite line up with the board inserts when I moved them
      back but I just elongated the holes slightly using a
      dremel tool (best tool I bought since taking up
      kitesurfing ;) or you could use a file.

      Steve T.