[ksurf] Re: Florida Jamboree

  • Eric Wynne
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 1999
      <Rick writes "How are conditions for kitesurfing in Ft. pierce>
      The kitesurfing in Ft. Pierce is excellent. The beach is about
      170 feet wide totally open. There are very few people around, and
      basically no boat traffic. The downwind pickup is also good with A.1A.
      running along the beach. It works well in anything from side shore to
      on shore. With onshore winds the launch up by the jetty is on of the
      easiest around.
      The river is not nearly as good. It is wide enough but the
      launch and downwind landing are a bit of an adventure.

      Eric
    • AhClem0013@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 1999
        In a message dated 10/31/1999 7:31:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        ericw@... writes:

        > Hello, I am intrested in the Jamboree can someone give me the
        > details. Like when, and where. Also what is a Jamboree?

        Is this the thing in St. Pete????

        inquiring aoxo's need to know