slingshot stealth

  • mabster2002
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9 10:00 AM
      hi there evry one
      i have annother question
      im wondering what are the slingshot stealth kites like
      i have been offered the 7.7 for 150 quid
      is this anygood
      i want all ur views on this kite
      thanx
      michael
      mabotitus@...
    • mabster2002
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2002
        HI there.
        im wondering what your experiences are of the slignshot stealth.
        I've been offered the 7.7 at a very good price and would like to use
        it for buggying boarding etc
        can it be used on handles
        performance etc
        thanx
        michael
      • windsnob
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2002
          As I recall, the stealths has some performance issues.
          It might do ok on the land then again do your research on this one
          unless the guy is literally giving it to you.

          jp