Airush kites

  • callum_downie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      Hey everyone,

      Has anyone here got any comments on the airush lift kites?
      I have just picked one up, a 9.4 (a little bigger than the 8.4 ab).
      Hopefully it'll be a sweet kite I swapped it for a kite I was very
      unhappy with, probably won't get the wind to try it out for a while
      now... always the way... at least it might help them get the bush
      fires under control....

      Will give a report on the kite once I have flown it...

      Later,
      Callum.

      Ohh yeah, the bar comes with the "patented" re ride safety leash
      system... Whats the deal with this system in regards to not getting
      twists/tangles when spinning the bar to untwist the lines..?

      Cheers
      Callum