Re: [ksurf] Naish Aero - report

  • KiteHIGH
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      ><<I should clarify that in my experience in the 3 re-launches I have had to do
      >it was easier on the North 12.0, to have it not pumped rock hard.
      >When I had pumped it really hard it was very difficult to get it to roll on
      >its back.
      >I have not tried to re-launch an Aero yet, nor have I seen my friend have to
      >do one yet, but he was one the phone raving about the hangtime he is getting
      >on the Aero, he says he felt like he was hangliding yesterday, getting good
      >height but very long hangtime/glidetime.>>

      WOW, you must be getting different Naish's down there? I know guys that get
      them for free or near free over here and were extremely disappointed and
      preferred their ARX's, extreme Jelly fishing problems, slow turning,
      average Relaunching. All of them, except for the guy that tried an
      Airblast, he was just in shock. I think his depression is starting to
      subside and the discounted kite reality has clicked back in and he's still
      on the Naish's....I think the Naish hype is wearing off even the most
      infected over here, lucky the flood the local market with cheap kites.

      RRD's are great kite too, watch out for them next year I think. I have been
      flying an 8.9 T4 a lot and haven't a bad thing to say about it. Grrreat
      kite! Rock steady, extremely stable, if you a newby or a trickster
      (dangler), these are also a great option. Built like a tank and fly great!

      Buy by performance, you needs, not hype and branding. Some may call this
      hype, it's actually an honest opinion from riding a lot of different gear
      over the last few years!

      I hope the subliminal

      Sincerely
      Andy Heaton